The warranty obligations of VESSILS grills, items and products (“product”) sold through our website (https://vessils.com), our official store on Amazon.com and authorized sellers are limited to the terms set forth below. This Warranty Policy shall only be applied to the products sold under the VESSILS brand.
SECTION 1 - WHO IS COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY?
The following persons/purchasers/buyers are covered under our Warranty Policy.
- The original purchaser of the product.
- Any person for whom this product was purchased as a gift or promotional item.
SECTION 2 - HOW LONG DOES THE WARRANTY COVERAGE LAST?
The Warranty Policy covers the product and items in the following ways.
- Lifetime Warranty On Ceramic Parts: All ceramic parts in the products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturing, material and workmanship defects.
- 5-Year Warranty On Metal Parts: All metal and cast-iron parts used in our products have a 5-year warranty.
- 3- Year Warranty On Heat Deflector And Pizza Stone: We offer a 3-year warranty on all heat deflectors and pizza stones used inside the VESSILS products.
- 1-Year Warranty On Thermometer And Gaskets: The thermometer and gaskets used inside the VESSILS products carry a 1-year warranty.
SECTION 3 - COVERAGE OF WARRANTY
- Our products are warranted against material, manufacturing, and workmanship defects. If the product is found to have a manufacturing, material, or workmanship defect the warranty claim will likely be approved.
- The warranty period shall begin from the original date of purchase. In order to verify the transaction, the original purchaser must provide proof of purchase.
- The warranty on the changed or replaced product shall remain effective for the remaining term of the original warranty.
SECTION 4 - CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH WARRANTY IS NOT COVERED
- This warranty on VESSILS products does not cover any damage, deterioration, or malfunction resulting from any alteration, improper or unreasonable use or acts of nature (such as damage due to lightning, floods, earthquakes etc). Moreover, the Warranty Policy of VESSILS products does not cover any damage resulting from transport, installation or any repairs attempted by any unauthorized individuals or any other cause that does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product. This warranty does not cover damage from normal wear and tear from use of the product (for example, scratches, dents, dings and chipping) or changes in the appearance of the grill that do not affect its performance. Rust or corrosion of all metal and cast-iron parts due to discoloration, damage or peeling of painting and coating which are caused by external strong impact in use are not covered by this warranty.
- The loss, theft or missing of the VESSILS products will not be covered by this warranty.
- Without limiting any other exclusion herein, we do not warrant that the products covered hereby, including, without limitation, the technology and materials that were used to make an item will not become obsolete or will remain compatible with any other product or technology with which the product may be used.
- Any outside repair will void the warranty. We do not authorize or compensate for any outside repairs.
SECTION 5 - HOW TO CLAIM A WARRANTY UNDER THESE TERMS?
- To obtain a warranty under these terms, you must contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will describe the problem or defect in detail.
- We may require you to send us proof of the problem such as videos, photos and a description of the issue.
- After confirming that the product is defective we will provide you with a shipping address where the defective product will be shipped.
- We will contact you and inform you regarding the status of the product
SECTION 6 - LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS
The maximum liability of our products under this warranty shall not exceed the actual purchase price paid for the product. For the purpose of liability VESSILS, its owner, staff and team members, employees, partners, retailers, consultants, affiliates, or anyone else associated with VESSILS are not responsible for direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory. Some states may not allow the exclusion or limitation of relief, special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages, or the limitation of liability to specified amounts, however, to the extent of this policy, the above limitations or exclusions apply to you as the purchaser and/or user whatever the case may be.
For the purpose of this warranty policy you agree that you fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release VESSILS, its owner, staff and team members, employees, partners, retailers, consultants, affiliates, or anyone else associated with VESSILS from any and all damages, causes of action, liability, suits, allegations, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that you ever had, now have or will have in the future against us, arising from your participation in or in any way related to our products, using of our products, services, website and/or communications even if we were aware in advance of the possibility of any such claim.