Want to learn how to grill on a Kamado Grill, but too nervous to try? We're here to help 👋🏽Cooking a steak is a great place to test your skills. Heres our method to grill a perfect steak, every-time.
What you'll need:
- your choice of steak
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- your favorite steak seasoning
- 20 minutes before grilling, remove steaks from the fridge and let sit covered at room temperature.
- Heat your grill to around 300 degrees
- Brush your steaks with oil and rub both sides of your steak with a liberal amount of your favorite steak seasoning.
- Place your steaks on your kamado grill and close the lid.
- After 2-3 minutes, you'll notice flames beginning to sear the steak. Flip the steaks and close the lid.
- Wait 2 more minutes and check the temperature. Once it hits your desired temperature (130 for med rare), pull the steak off the grill.
We believe high quality grills grilling should be easy to use and accessible to everyone. Our 15' Kamado grills are the perfect entry level grill for those wanting to dabble in Kamado cooking.
Who knows, maybe you can out grill your dad one day 💪🏼
Follow us on Instagram for more tips!